What you need:
- A light bulb (any shape or size will work!)
- Gardening wire.
- First you need to remove the little silver layer on the bottom of the light bulb. Work the pliers under the layer to create a little lip, and then you should be able to peel it right off with the pliers.
- Now you have to remove the black cap from the bottom of the light bulb. This was the most difficult part for me – you DEFINITELY want to wear safety goggles and be extremely careful, as it is glass.
- Once the black glass was removed it was really easy to get the little glass tube and wiring on the inside of the bulb out – I simply tapped it with the pliers and it broke right off.
- Add flowers and water, and hang with the gardening wire!