What you need:
- Large, flat chocolate bars (4)
- Regular-sized candy bars (8)
- Long, thin dowels
- Craft foam
- Packing tape
- Cupcake wrappers
- Tissue paper
- Trim the craft foam so that it was just the width of the large chocolate bars.
- Lin the bars up around the craft foam and taped them together using clear packing tape. This makes the vase, with the craft foam in the center.
- Tape a dowel onto the back of each candy bar.
- Gently poke the dowels through a flower-shaped cupcake wrapper and slid it up the dowel until it sat just below the candy bars. This makes the candy bars look like flowers. Each cupcake wrapper must be secured onto the candy bar with a small piece of tape.
- Assemble the candy bouquet.